A Family Owned Business for Three Generations
Family means a lot to us here at San Jose Auto Steam Cleaning. Dave Grewer bought the company in the late 1960’s and passed the legacy down through his kin. It’s become our tradition to have every male relative work here, and the personal touch definitely shows. We appreciate that second, third, and further generations of clients have continued to rely on us throughout the years. Our company is proud of being a key note amongst Santa Clara County neighborhood businesses.
Part of our success comes from the strong relationships we have developed and maintained with automotive dealers and traders, repair shops, mechanics, and classic car presenters. Everyone we work with as a colleague, reference, or client, we consider them to be family.
Our commitment to you is the reason our boiler powered steam services offer the following benefits:
- Bring vintage cars back to life
- Make commercial vehicles look sharp
- Clean engines and chassis of dirt and debris that may be hiding oil leaks
- Disinfect restaurant equipment
- Keep industrial parts running smoothly
- Refresh vehicles marred by the remnants of infestations
Engine steam cleaning you can always count on!
We’re a company that always has your best interests in mind, through our budget friendly quotes, discounts, and personable customer service. We carry the same persona when addressing Bay Area industrial equipment steam cleaning needs, both big and small. Every job receives our full attention.
It’s not uncommon for oil leaks to be covered by caked-on grime. At San Jose Auto Steam Cleaning, we can detect any leaks and repair them before they require costly repairs. The money you save by choosing us can be money for easier engine repairs or just put away for a rainy day. Contact us online or call us at 408-288-7440 to become a part of our family.
Why Choose Us?
- Providing Excellent Service Since 1927
- We Are Family Owned and Operated
- We Know What it Takes to Get the Job Done
- We Provide the Best Customer Service We Can!
- Schedule an Appoinement - Work is Done While You Wait!
- Lift to Clean Stubborn Oil and Dir on Bottom of Chassis
- Quick-Turn Around No Need to Drop Off Your Car